ALL BEGINNER CLASS, WORKSHOP & EXCURSION REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
HOW TO RESCHEDULE A CLASS – Login to your account to submit a reschedule request. After submitting your request you will receive an email response within 2 business days providing you with a rescheduling code & instructions to reschedule your class(es) online. Your rescheduling code will be valid for 3 months.
RESCHEDULING POLICY: To determine your options for rescheduling your registration, please read the subsections below:
- BEGINNER CLASSES – All Beginner class purchases are not eligible for refund. However, you may request a class credit to reschedule your class. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per class. You may request a class credit/reschedule up to 10 days after your original class date. If you have signed up for a package series you may need to reschedule multiple classes in order to attend those classes in their intended order.
- WORKSHOPS – All Workshop class purchases are not eligible for refund. If you have not downloaded the Workshop class materials, you may reschedule a Workshops by submitting a reschedule request no less than 10 days prior to the Workshop date. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per workshop.
- EXCURSIONS – All Excursion purchases purchases are not eligible for refund. However, you may request an Excursion credit to reschedule your class. There is a $5 rescheduling/credit fee per Excursion. You may reschedule an Excursion by submitting a reschedule request no less than 10 days prior to the Excursion date.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES – All gift certificates are non-refundable after purchase. Gift certificates expire 2 years after the purchase date. In the event your gift certificate is not working, you may request that we reset your gift code. Simply email your gift code to: email@example.com.
- TRANSFER A CLASS – All classes, workshops and gift certificates can be transferred to another person without penalty. To transfer your class(es) to a friend or family member you must contact EverydayPhotoClass at 281-716-2112. All applicable rescheduling fees still apply to transferred classes.