Beginner Class, Workshop, and Excursion registrations are Non-Refundable. Refunds for Gift Certificates are available up to 7-days after purchase.
RESCHEDULING POLICY: To determine your options for rescheduling your registration, please read the subsections below:
- BEGINNER CLASSES – All Beginner class purchases are not eligible for refund. However, you may request a class credit to reschedule your class. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per class. You may request a class credit/reschedule up to 10 days after your original class date. If you have signed up for a package series you may need to reschedule multiple classes in order to attend those classes in their intended order.
- WORKSHOPS – All Workshop class purchases are not eligible for refund. If you have not downloaded the Workshop class materials, you may reschedule your Workshop by submitting a reschedule request no less than 10 days prior to the Workshop date. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per workshop.
- EXCURSIONS – All Excursion purchases purchases are not eligible for refund. There is also no option to reschedule your Excursion. Therefore you should make sure your schedule will permit you to attend the Excursion before you register.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES – All gift certificates are non-refundable after purchase. Gift certificates expire 2 years after the purchase date. In the event your gift certificate is not working, you may request that we reset your gift code. Simply email your gift code to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRANSFER A CLASS – All classes, workshops and gift certificates can be transferred to another person without penalty. To transfer your class(es) to a friend or family member you must contact EverydayPhotoClass at 281-716-2112. All applicable rescheduling fees still apply to transferred classes.