Use your gift certificate to sign up for a private lesson anytime. Includes a personalized message to the gift recipient.
Private Lessons – Submit Request Form (Below)
Private Lessons are great for anyone who needs help getting better acquainted with their camera and its functions. Some people feel more comfortable and learn better one on one. Others learn best in a group situation where they are exposed to other people’s questions. If you are a one-on-one type of person and find it difficult to figure out how to access some of the functions on your camera, then his will be a perfect way for you to become a master of your camera. We will tailor your lesson
- One-on-one instruction
- Learn about your specific camera
- Personal attention at your pace
- Learn what you want to learn
- Get instructor feedback after the lesson
GIFT Certificate Info
How often are classes available? Two sets of the Beginner Classes (PHOTO1, PHOTO2, PHOTO3) are held each month, while the Editing Classes (Editing Photoshop & Lightroom) are held once per month.
How will I receive the gift certificate? You will receive your printable Photography Class gift certificate via email. Include a personalized message on the gift certificate. Make sure to check your spam folder, in case you don’t find the gift certificate in your inbox!
When do Gift Certificates Expire? Gift certificates expire 2 years after purchase.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT
- Navigate to the “Ala Carte” class(es) you wish to register for
- Choose a class date and click “Add to Cart”
- Apply your gift code to the shopping cart. This allows you to register for your class(es) without providing payment. More Info
How long are each of the Beginner classes? Answer
Should I take the Beginner Photography Classes in order? Answer
Can I reschedule a Beginner Class(es) if I need to? Answer
Can I reschedule a Photo Workshop if I need to? Answer
Do I need to have my own camera for the classes? Answer
Is it difficult to learn with people each having different cameras in the class? Answer
How do member discounts work & how do I become a member?Answer
Is there an age limit for taking photography classes? Answer
What type of camera should I use for the class? Answer
Can you recommend a good camera for me to buy? Answer
Will I receive a certificate of completion after I have taken photo classes? Answer
Recommended Cameras for Classes
RESCHEDULING POLICY: To determine your options for rescheduling your registration, please read the subsections below:
- BEGINNER CLASSES - All Beginner class purchases are not eligible for refund. However, you may request a class credit to reschedule your class. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per class. You may request a class credit/reschedule up to 10 days after your original class date. If you have signed up for a package series you may need to reschedule multiple classes in order to attend those classes in their intended order.
- WORKSHOPS - All Workshop class purchases are not eligible for refund. If you have not downloaded the Workshop class materials, you may reschedule your Workshop by submitting a reschedule request no less than 10 days prior to the Workshop date. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per workshop.
- EXCURSIONS - All Excursion purchases purchases are not eligible for refund. There is also no option to reschedule your Excursion. Therefore you should make sure your schedule will permit you to attend the Excursion before you register.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES - All gift certificates are non-refundable after purchase. Gift certificates expire 2 years after the purchase date. In the event your gift certificate is not working, you may request that we reset your gift code. Simply email your gift code to: email@example.com.
- TRANSFER A CLASS - All classes, workshops and gift certificates can be transferred to another person without penalty. To transfer your class(es) to a friend or family member you must contact EverydayPhotoClass at 281-716-2112. All applicable rescheduling fees still apply to transferred classes.