EDITING in Lighting
|DAYTIME CLASS||10:00am – 12:30pm|
|EVENING CLASS||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|WHERE||807 Rochow, 77019|
|CLASS SIZE||20 students per class (reduced to 12 students due to COVID-19)|
|WHAT TO BRING||Lightroom Classic Software (Install before class) , Laptop, USB Drive|
|EDITING in Lightroom – Description|
|Lightroom is an excellent software for organizing your photos and making basic edits to your pictures. This is considered the “user-friendly” editing software made by Adobe. Give your self a jump start so you can grasp the many benefits of this software to improve your images and keep them easily accessible. We recommend purchasing the basic “Photography” Photoshop CC subscription. This subscription includes both Photoshop as well as Lightroom. Please visit the Adobe website for purchasing information.|
This is a hands-on class where you have the opportunity to edit pictures in class. Learn how to import & export your pictures, categorize them appropriately, file storage, differences between RAW and JPEG, create a custom watermark, and how to make a multitude of improvements to your pictures in the most efficient ways possible.
How long are each of the Beginner classes? Answer
Should I take the Beginner Photography Classes in order? Answer
Can I reschedule a Beginner Class(es) if I need to? Answer
Can I reschedule a Photo Workshop if I need to? Answer
Do I need to have my own camera for the classes? Answer
Is it difficult to learn with people each having different cameras in the class? Answer
How do member discounts work & how do I become a member?Answer
Is there an age limit for taking photography classes? Answer
What type of camera should I use for the class? Answer
Can you recommend a good camera for me to buy? Answer
Will I receive a certificate of completion after I have taken photo classes? Answer
Recommended Cameras for Classes
|Canon DSLR Cameras||Nikon DSLR Cameras||Sony DSLR Cameras|
|XT, XTi, Xs, Xsi T1, T2, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T7, T7i, T8, T81, SL1, SL2, SL3||D40, D40x, D50, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D5700||a33, a35, a37, a37K, a55, a57, a65, a70, a77, a99, a100, a200, a230, a290, a330, a350, a380, a450, a500, a550, a560, a580, a700, a850, a900, a3000|
|Canon Pro Series DSLR Cameras||Nikon Pro Series DSLR Cameras||Sony Mirrorless Cameras|
|10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 90D, 6D, 7D, 5D, 5D, MarkII, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV||D70, D70s, D80, D90, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7300, D7500, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, D3||NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEC-C3K, NEX-F3, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-6, NEX-7, RX-100, a7, a7S, a7R, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a6700, A7, A7r, A7ii, A7iii, A7c|
|Canon Mirrorless Series||Nikon Mirrorless Cameras|
|EOS M, R, RP, RA, R5||1, 1J1, 1J2, 1J3, 1J4, V1, V2, R, AW1, 1S1, 1S2, Z, Z7|
Classroom Location To Visit Us Call For An Appointment
807 Rochow, Houston, TX 77019 | 281-716-2112 | email@example.com | M – F 10:00am – 6:00pm
Nestled in between River Oaks, Montrose and the Heights View Larger Map
- PHOTO1 The Basics
- PHOTO2 Techniques
- PHOTO3 Perfection
MEMBERS receive 50% OFF of all Excursions
By becoming a member you receive 50% off Photo Excursions. Excursions are a great way to practice with Lead Instructor, Lana Kelley assisting you. There is no better way to learn photography than to use your knowledge.
This is where you receive the coaching and support to improve your photographic skills. Join us each month for photography excursions where we take pictures together “on- location”. Providing you with continuing hands-on education outside of the classroom. A great way to meet new people with an interest in photography.
RESCHEDULING POLICY: To determine your options for rescheduling your registration, please read the subsections below:
- BEGINNER CLASSES - All Beginner class purchases are not eligible for refund. However, you may request a class credit to reschedule your class. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per class. You may request a class credit/reschedule up to 10 days after your original class date. If you have signed up for a package series you may need to reschedule multiple classes in order to attend those classes in their intended order.
- WORKSHOPS - All Workshop class purchases are not eligible for refund. If you have not downloaded the Workshop class materials, you may reschedule your Workshop by submitting a reschedule request no less than 10 days prior to the Workshop date. There is a $10 rescheduling/credit fee per workshop.
- EXCURSIONS - All Excursion purchases purchases are not eligible for refund. There is also no option to reschedule your Excursion. Therefore you should make sure your schedule will permit you to attend the Excursion before you register.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES - All gift certificates are non-refundable after purchase. Gift certificates expire 2 years after the purchase date. In the event your gift certificate is not working, you may request that we reset your gift code. Simply email your gift code to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRANSFER A CLASS - All classes, workshops and gift certificates can be transferred to another person without penalty. To transfer your class(es) to a friend or family member you must contact EverydayPhotoClass at 281-716-2112. All applicable rescheduling fees still apply to transferred classes.